This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     tri
    Participant

Please go to ochousingreport.com

The logo dissappears on scroll sometimes and then reappears. My options are floating nav – on and logo resize – on. I am also having a verticle alignment issue as well when the nav bar is full size. Can this be changed with a custom CSS?

Kieran
    Participant

I think both issues may be caused by exceeding 88px height in the image, try making the image fit the 88px height and see if it fixes your issues?

Just a thought from a Kleo user

Kieran
    Participant

I take that back, it doesn’t exceed, but still try making the PNG fit within the container of 88px. So for your image as it stands it would be 290 x 88

tri
    Participant

currently it is 60px tall

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    This was fixed in 1.1. version. Please update. It was happening only in Chrome browser.
    Let us know if you encounter any problems

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

tri
    Participant

How do I ensure I have the updated version? I just purchased this from ThemeForest

Abe
    Keymaster

In admin area – Appearance – Themes – Click on Kleo – Theme details

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?