This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     ozwds
    Participant

Hi, I notice you had set your logo to 147 x 25 but I need my logo to be 147 x 60. How can I change the height please?

ozwds
    Participant

One more question, how can I manage what to show on dashboard please?

ozwds
    Participant

My site is a private intranet for company employees. I will be setting up the users for everyone, so when I add user in admin what role should I assign to the staff, just so they can read and interact on the site?

How can I show categories of knowledge base left hand sidebar?

How can I change the link hover color on categories (left hand side widget in admin)

ozwds
    Participant

Can you please advise how can I enable WPBakery Page Builder for knowledge base as well?

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, please lets go one by one 🙂 can you share access to your site so i can review the issues?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ozwds
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please try by adding this to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.logo img {
        height: 60px !important;
        max-height: 60px !important;
        width: 147px !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

Hello, i’m very sorry for the delay, please find attached steps for the dashboard setup and the other questions.

1- This is the Page editor of the dashboard page, you can see the element “Widgetized sidebar” this means its getting the content from widgets, found at Appearance > Widgets.

You can add more widgetized sidebar elements and assign a different sidebar for each to build your dashboard and also use many of visual composer elements like text box, pictures etc…

1.2 – To control what others can see based on their role, try a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/miwowidgets/ to control each widget visibility
    1.3 – A role for the staff could be author as they can post at the site.

2- If you mean the left menu, i have enabled blog categories and knowledge base to the menu ( attached ) at Appearance > Menu but if its not enough, you can always use the CUSTOM MENU LINK and add the direct url to a kb category.

3- Do you mean the admin dashboard? the theme does not control that, so you would need to use an admin dashboard theme plugin or style editor

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ozwds
    Participant

Thank you to reply.

Laura

Hope it helps 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?