This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     deathlywacker
    Participant

Hi, I see that your default Logo within BuddyApp is perfectly fine.

When I add a Logo into the Customize > Logo Settings from Selection of Uploaded Media Files.

It seem’s the Logo is really, really small.

I included image of my logo and image of your logo

My logo resolution is much larger size then your logo, but I tried many other Sizes then just the Size it’s currently at. I tried the same size of your Default Logo but it still seems to not be working.

I tried another solution by importing my Logo Image in the same format(PNG) and same file name Logo.png in placing it in the Assets > Image folder.

But still no dice(Didn’t work)

I used Chrome Developer Inspect to find the CSS file that the CSS Styling are under and I know which one’s I needed to change because Chrome Developer Inspect told me exactly what I needed to change, even played with the Chrome Dev Inspect settings for the CSS and it worked through there by changing max-height: inherit; and leaving max-width: inherit; but still when I did a hard fix on the CSS File doing the same I did in the CD Inspect. It still did not fix the issue.

I need help with this please.

Laura

Hello, please share access so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?