This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by johnmf09.

• Author
     johnmf09
    Participant

No matter what size I make the graphic it is not displaying correctly.
    How can I change the size of the logo?
    Thanks
    John

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The logo is restrained by the container css. By default its 88px tall. You can change that in Theme Options > Header Options > Main Menu Height.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnmf09
    Participant

Don’t understand, I uploaded a different logo that is the same size as the other but it displays bigger.
    I included screen shots for each.
    Both logos are the same size pixel wise.
    Help.
    Thanks
    John

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Its impossible to see those screen shots. Respond privately with a link and credentials.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

johnmf09
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

The issue is the all the white space above and below the actual logo. You’re using a 1500px tall image but only 350px of the height is logo. Of course its going to look small. I cropped all the extra whitespace out for you and reuploaded. Take a look.

johnmf09
    Participant

Perfect!
    Thanks for the help.

John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?