This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by fab_giovanetti.

• Author
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hello there,

I am writing as I noticed that a few of my users have been writing longer posts than usual in groups and as updates in Buddypress, and apparently the ‘more’ button has disappeared, so it’s impossible to see the rest of the update. Could I please get some help?

Attaching screenshot as well!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, can you give me the link to that specific page to do some tests?

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

fab_giovanetti
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, can you please check the credentials since I couldn’t login. Sorry for the delay, working on the new BuddyApp and Woocommerce integration 😀

Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

fab_giovanetti
    Participant

I have no idea why, I tried with

PW:
    testseventquee01

seems to be working for me!

Abe
    Keymaster

Got it, this password works. Doing some tests now

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Until next update please add this css to fix it:

COPY CODE

#buddypress .activity-read-more {
        white-space: nowrap;
        display: inline !important;
    }

---

fab_giovanetti
    Participant

The code has given me problems, I got the white screen of death. I have my developer on the case, I’ll keep you updated though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?