This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking for everything related to everything with open graph, sharing and meta in the theme. Could you direct which files it’s? I’m having some problems with sharing and it can be related to two of my plugins, my seo and share plugin.

So we must check what is going on..

Thanks

sharmstr

/page-parts/posts-social-share.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. Theme does not generate seo meta so you should use a plugin like WordPress seo to generate og tags and other

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

I already use a seo plugin and a sharing plugin. We know of that our seo plugin doesn’t support rtmedia so we wrote a custom code for that. But they are some issues when it comes to share from different buddypress parts. That is why I’m checking if there is something in theme that may conflict. So we can exclude the theme itself. And continue tracing the issue with either the seo or the share plugin.

Splendor
    Participant

Thanks @sharmstr 🙂

sharmstr

If you have kleo share turned off, there shouldnt be any conflict.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Yes, that is turned off @sharmstr. Thanks

datatrond
    Participant

@splendor Have you tried WordPress SEO by Yoast?

mattylb
    Participant

I’m having similar issues with KLEO, Yoast SEO and Web 2.0 Directory Plugin for WordPress – basically, the meta-data is being defined by either KLEO or the directory plugin (they claim it’s the theme) and I have specifically defined completely different data for each listing via Yoast, but Facebook Debug is not seeing any of it.

I’ve turned off Social Share in KLEO settings, purged all cache plugins and browser cache, and somehow FB is still seeing the scraped data from the listing instead of the custom data I set via Yoast.

Any ideas of what I should look for in Firefox Inspector or if you’ve seen this happen with Yoast or W2-Directory? Any help or suggestions are much appreciated. I’ll have the site enabled overnights mostly until it’s ready to release, but it may be in maintenance mode during the day. Link is https://crestonswap.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, we don’t add any metadata like the ones you attached or anything related to Facebook. See who adds that. Maybe Yoast

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?