This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Linde
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to create a header widget area? I need this because I use the uber menu plugin and after the logo is a great blank area and ther i want to place a banner or something else.

greetings
    linde

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

hello, yes we plan to do that in next theme update, adding a header widget area for ADs and stuff.
    How does the Ubermenu plugin works?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Linde
    Participant

Hello,

great it I’m very happy about this :-). the uber menu plugin works fine except the login and my account menu point is it possible to run this to work? should I create a post for this?

Abe
    Keymaster

yes those won’t work with other solutions unfortunately.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Linde
    Participant

ok thanks

kind regards
    Linde

mongo2006
    Participant

I tried Uber but it plays havoc on the cart and search icon so i got rid of it but if you go to settings and drop the padding the menu well go to the side.. You’ll also have to set the menu to float right, again it’s in the settings.

Pixxx
    Participant

just to be sure, Would you please make the widget area fullwidht below the logo and menu and please let it accept shortcodes.

sandervm86
    Participant

Any news on this?

Abe
    Keymaster

coming in 2.3, we are adding an editor section to Theme options – Header where you can add content or shortcodes

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?