This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     empoweredanimals
    Participant

Is there some incompatibility with the latest version of WordPress? We used the dropdown in the menu bar to add a widget. Then ALL of our theme customizations disappeared. It’s like it’s no longer syncing with the database for our up-to-date Kleo settings. Deleting the widget made no difference.

Help!

empoweredanimals
    Participant

It would help me most to know how to restore these settings from a backup. They’ve got to be in the database somewhere, right?

empoweredanimals
    Participant

We were able to restore from a backup (exported data) but still haven’t figured out how this happened.

sharmstr

Assuming you’re talking about adding a widget using the WP customizer, did you guys change the active theme from child to parent? Theme options are set/saved at the theme level, so changing this would also change the theme options. I’ve tested on 3 of my sites and didnt have this issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?