This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ShauntiG
    Participant

Hello my Lost Password link not working in the buddypress modal or WP longin. When you click the link, it goes to your email, but gives an error message: “Your password reset link appears to be invalid. Please request a new link below.”  Is this a WP issue or a bug in the theme? I’m using a cache plugin, and CDN with SSL. Could these be the cause of the problem. or is this purely a database issue? Please help.

Shaunti Griffin

https://socialbilitty.com

sharmstr

Could be any one of those things. Look for plugin conflicts. Purge your cdn. Try it with the WP 2015 Theme enabled. Let me know how those go.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ShauntiG
    Participant

Thanks will do.

sharmstr

If I had to guess, I’d say its caching/cdn. So you might want to start there.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?