This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Anchora
    Participant

hey 🙂

when using the lost-password-modal, the link in the sent email gives a page that says “invalid key”
    right after this, the wordpress-resetform is shown.
    with this, when somebody enters the mailaddy again, it works.

but not from within the modal directly, only after this second try.

could this also be related to not having updated the theme yet?
    (which causes other trouble to me, as said in the other thread)

any solution?

thank you.

studiblog
    Participant

i have this too. it was also with the old 2.3 version. but i have no solution for you…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That should be fixed in 2.4 version.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

studiblog
    Participant

you are right, it’s fixed

chrisbehnke
    Participant

Hmm.. I have tried everything and it still seems to be happening on our site…

thoughts??

http://fit2b.us

chrisbehnke
    Participant

Yes, I believe I have the most recent version, as I have just downloaded from theme forrest and re-installed the theme, and I’m having the same “invalid” key issue..

http://fit2b.us

thx

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know if you are talking about the same thing. This topic is about the email link you receive.
    After the update click to reset your password again and see the new link

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, Create an account for themesupport@seventhqueen.com so we can reset it on your site.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Chris, We just did a test and it seems you are using a plugin for login related pages. I am pretty sure it is a problem with it since even from it’s page the same error occurs. Disable it an redo the tests please. Make sure in the feature you do this step

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?