This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     rogercanesso
    Participant

Hello,

The resolution of the images in Buddypress are very low. How can this be solved?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

That it’s a image of a group or a profile cuz i cannot figure out

A method can be fund there https://codex.buddypress.org/themes/guides/customizing-buddypress-avatars/

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rogercanesso
    Participant

When a link is posted to Buddypress the image is displayed at low resolution. The avatar image is ok. The problem is with the images that are displayed through a link.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Can you please provide an wp admin account to can take a closer look ?

Cheers
    R

rogercanesso
    Participant

http://www.comunidade.educacaomusical.com.br
    @admin_comunidade

Radu

Hi,
    Tried to figure out but i’ve noticed this it’s not a theme issue since the thing happens also when you are using any other theme

I recommend you to ask the same question directly on the buddypress forums since the issue it’s more related to their plugin than our theme.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?