This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

I have imported through KLEO  DEMO data “all from news/magain”, then I have imported through slider revolution the zip news magazine from the revolution slider demo content, what appears on the site is “no slides found, please ad dleast add one slide tempalte to choosen language”,

what should I do?

thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please delete #News Magazine and news-magazine1 then import this file : news-magazine.zip

Let me know

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

I have done it but it is the same,

is there a problem with language?

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Strange issue,

Can you please provide admin credentials to take a look ?

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

yes, admin:
    valemis76
    pw
    Workonline15,

I installed the theme and created some posts, but did’nt changed the theme or prsentation, and it is in part empty,

thanks,

valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t know if it a related problem or diferent one, but I wanted to have the theme in Italian and installed loco translate (just now), this is error appearing, in attached pictures,

thanks

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

I’ve tried to login but unsuccessfully can you check please ?

Cheers

RAdu

valemi76
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Check now,

It should be ok.

The issue comes from http://my-marriage-and-more.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider&view=slider&id=9 it was set as Default slider instead of Post-Based Slider

Cheers

RAdu

valemi76
    Participant

Hi,
    thnks, slider is okay,

have you checked also for the other topic about the theme in Italian, 17:13?
    or it is better if I create an other ticket?

thanks,

best

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

By using a FTP client connect to your server then access the folder wp-content/ and here look for languages folder if the folder missing please create folder named “languages” and set 755 folder permission then check if is ok.

Cheers

Radu

valemi76
    Participant

hi,

I used ftp client and accessed wp/content, there is the language folder, with 755 permission,

so it is not that the problem,

here the screen shots,

best

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide FTP login details in a private reply and during today or tomorrow i will investigate this issue and i will get back.

Cheers

Radu

valemi76
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Please check now the language

Regarding to this “thanks, could you check also the other topiv (visualisation of visual composer?)”

Can you please provide a screenshot that poiting out what’s problem with the visualisation of visual composer ?

Cheers

Radu

valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

now the only thing seems missing is the .ru ( screen shot),

for the other issue of visual composer, my answer was about visualisation, seems unclear, I have to roll the mouse on the screen to find sometimes something to grabn but perhaps it is normal…

cheers,

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Language fixed, regarding the VC, it works ok for me no blocking or something like that.

I’ve tried in chrome.

Cheers

RAdu

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?