This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

The images that I have on my website don’t show by default any title (or description, or caption) at the bottom-left when they are clicked (and magnific popup effect is shown) even though I have input all the information for each image. How to fix this?

Also, I would like to have a popup with map. I saw that it is possible but could you kindly explain me how?

Thank you in advance

Laura

Hello, what plugin are you using for that? Can you share the reference where you saw that?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ARCHE
    Participant

Hi,

I do not use any third party plugins for window images pop-up. It is my understanding that Kleo uses Magnific Popup for this, so I have this.

REF image title on click: I noticed that by doing a simple edit (changing position of title=”image-title”) via Text, I can have the title of each image appearing on popup window. Please see this comparison. But there must be a way to have this ‘automatically’?

REF popup with map. Here is the reference link, you can find it under ‘Popup with video or map’ > ‘Open Google Map’: http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Let’s keep this conversation in your other topic: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/lightbox-prettyphoto-magnificpopup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?