This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

How do I fix the Mailchimp ”Subscribe” button? The display is wrong, it is not in-line with the ”enter your e-mail address” field. Here is a screenshot of the problem:

View post on imgur.com

Here is my mailchimp form code:

COPY CODE
    <div class="pull-right sent-mail ">
                <div class="input-group">
    <input class="form-control input-lg" type="email" name="EMAIL" placeholder="Your email address" />
                    <span class="input-group-btn"><button class="btn btn-highlight btn-lg" type="submit">SUBSCRIBE</button>
                    </span>
                </div>
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

hi, have you looked over the tutorial on creating the form? https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#mailchimp

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ww2boy
    Participant

Yes… I did that.
    I read your reply weeks ago, but all the motivation to reply/give an update was gone. I have asked for help several times here, and every time:

1) You either replied very late (like in this case; it took you 1 week to reply)
    2) And when you finally reply, it is not a helpful a reply. It’s always a short ”have you looked at this yet?” with no further explanation, nothing.

I did my best to describe my problem, I gave you the code, screenshots.

So this problem still exists. The problem is in the CSS styling. Again; please look at the information provided. There is a code. And a screenshot. Using that code results in the ”error” which you can see on the screenshot. What do I need to change to make that ”error” go away?

That’s all.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please put a link to your page to check it live and see where the problem comes from. Also try to disable the plugin loading styles

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ww2boy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know how you came with that code since our example is like this as in the documentation
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/mailchimp_form.txt

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#mailchimp

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ww2boy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

That should be achieved by CSS. here is what it should look like to fix it

COPY CODE

.mc4wp-form .btn-lg {
    padding: 10px 20px 11px 20px;
    font-size: 16px;
    line-height: 1.33;
    border-radius: 4px;
    margin: 0;
    }

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?