This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     egabillat
    Participant

Hi.
    I use MailChimp widget in Footer level 1 – Widget 2 = no problem
    If I use MailChimp widget in a sidebar = issue !
    In a first time I have message that subscribe is successful (in green) and immediately this message (in red) = Error: xxxxxx@xxxxx.fr is already subscribed to list AAAAA. Click here to update your profile.
    Effectively, the subscription appear in the chosen list in my MailChimp account…
    An idea ?
    Thank you

egabillat
    Participant

Hello.
    Some precisions about my issue….
    I want to use YOUR MailChimp widget in footer level 1 – widget 2 for all visitors of my site to suscribe for the newsletter of my site.
    For paid subscribers who want a specific newsletter, I want to insert YOUR MailChimp widget in the sidebar of the subscriber page with another MailChimp list dedicated to the subscriber.
    So, on the subscriber page we have your widget used two times : in the sidebar and in the footer.
    Perhaps this is the reason for the problem ?

thank you for your patience !
    Eric

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You should select different list in the other widget. And if you already did so then maybe Mailchimp doesn’t support subscribing same user to multiple lists

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

egabillat
    Participant

Hi, I have different lists.
    I’ll test the second idea…
    Thank you.

egabillat
    Participant

Coming back !
    With new first name, last name an email… same issue.
    I am registered but the error message appear in a second time…

Abe
    Keymaster

Mailchimp allows you to register same email to different lists?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

egabillat
    Participant

First TEST :
    I register in footer = success. But… I am registred in the two lists I have created

I delete the subscriber into the 2 Mailchimp lists

after I do the second TEST :
    I register in sidebar widget = success but immediately an Error message… but I am registered in the good list, but not in the second list !

Error come from MailChimp ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we did several tests and indeed was a small problem. Please replace this file content wp-content\themes\sweetdate\framework\widgets\widget_mailchimp.php with https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/widget_mailchimp.txt

Cheers

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?