This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by website-date.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe, I got an account in mailchimp and I got the ID.
    I am testing the widget from my homepage and it says “Error: Invalid MailChimp List ID: ”
    Where should I put that id?
    What should i do?

Thanks for your help

Kamal

Hi,
    I am not Abe, but still replying here, Maybe it helps you. Well, Did you put your Mailchimp API key in the right place?
    You can find it > Theme Options> Miscellaneous> Mailchimp API KEY.
    Please see the screenshot for the right place of placing Mailchimp API code.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Kamal
    Thanks for your help,
    Yes, it has been there.
    I really do not know what happens.
    I appreciate your help.

Kamal

Hi,
    Thank you very much. Has your problem been fixed? if your problem is not fixed then please recheck your Mailchimp API key and then enter it into the right place and then you can you mailchimp widget without any problem. Please let me know if your problem is fixed. Thank you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kamal

Ok. Let me test it on my website. and It would be great if you could give me temporary access to your wp and mailchimp account. I could test it on your site then. Or Maybe you deserve Abe’s help more. 🙂 Thanks.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     website-date
    Participant

Hello, I am having the same problem and getting the same error when trying to signup for the newsletter. I signed up for a mailchimp acc. then copied and pasted the info to sweetdate, but still having the error. Any ideas?

Abe
    Keymaster

After you added your key you need to choose the list from your Appearance – Widgets – the mailchimp widget

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

website-date
    Participant

Great thank you! That worked 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?