This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

MyAdvantage
    Participant

Hi there,

I use option “Sticky main menu” for header to be displayed when users starts scrolling. It works well but I would like to adjust position on “kleo_main_header” which is by default set to “top:0px”. The problem is that due to my custom header design I would only like green menu bar to be visible (see attached screenshot).

Would you be able to point me to file which applies inline style to “kleo_main_header when scrolled? I just need to adjust its value from “top: 0” to “top: – 100px” to hide part of the header which is above the green menu bar

Cheers

Lesz

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, did you change something at your site? I mean, theme files, like the menu code etc
    Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

MyAdvantage
    Participant

Hi Laura,

yes – I have slightly modified “general-header-section.php” file. It’s only structural change – not functional. This change allowed me to stretch menu bar outside of main header container and span across whole screen.

Please see attached screenshot with comparison between original and modified code.

Please let us know what needs to be done to get this issue sorted.

Cheers

Lesz

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, the menu needs to have the original class so i can give you the proper css, please let me know when its changed 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

MyAdvantage
    Participant

Hi Laura,

no worries – I have your original original file and just switched it back to original.

http://dev.myadvantage.edu.au/

Please provide me with CSS.

Cheers

Lesz

Laura

Hello, you are missing the following attached
    Let me know 🙂

Attachments:
     MyAdvantage
    Participant

Hi Laura,

thanks for your reply but this doesn’t fix the problem.

However, I managed to fix it via custom CSS that took priority over inline style. Here’s result: http://dev.myadvantage.edu.au/

I’m also sending you attached CSS screenshot. I’m not sure why this solution didn’t work before I submitted the ticket… You can close this topic now.

Cheers

Lesz

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, i am happy that you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?