This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by moosemanmedia.

• Author
     moosemanmedia
    Participant

Standard, the main menu has no background and is transparent on homepage. If you scroll you have a grey background with certain transparency.

How can I get the same transparent grey when opening homepage, and thus also before scrolling down?

Many thanks.

Catalin

Hello,

Add this in your style.css file from your child theme:

COPY CODE

#header .is-sticky .kleo-main-header
    {

background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4) !important;

}

let me know if this works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

@catalin: This works great on the homepage, but also effects the rest of the site when the menu is in ‘sticky’ mode. I’m only using a transparent menu on the homepage. The rest of the site isn’t so I dont want the grey background. If you only want it when using a transparent menu, you have to specify that in your css

COPY CODE

.navbar-transparent #header .is-sticky .kleo-main-header {
    	background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4) !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

i see your point and you are right… @moosemanmedia: use the CSS with .navbar-transparent class to be more accurate.

10x @sharmstr for your observation, helpful as always, gg

moosemanmedia
    Participant

Super, thank you both.

I didn’t even notice effect on other pages yet, so will use sharmstr his code.

Be great & have a nice WE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘main menu scroll transparency’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?