This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     sharmstr

Hey Abe – Is there a way to stylize the main portfolio page? I created like your demo, but all links lead to /portfolio/ which is the plain page. I tried setting the portfolio slug to my customized page, but that doesnt work. Am I going to have to edit the template file? 🙁

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Right now the /portfolio is the archive for the post type which is automatically generated and we added some options for it in Theme options – Portfolio

You want to add extra content to the page?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Right. That’s what I want. Its your own fault. You give us this amazing example of how to stylize your portfolio list http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/portfolio-full-width/ but then the breadcrumb and ‘back to portfolio’ links take you to the less impressive (but still very nice looking) archive page http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/portfolio/

I’m guessing I can just add all the shortcodes from the full width overlay to the portfolio-archive.php file.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

This will be available in 2.2 version for anyone else interested

@sharmstr
    already knows 🙂

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

That’s not the only thing in there 😀 *hive five*

Abe
    Keymaster

hehe, surprise 🙂

---

samsuave
    Participant

Just a follow up, i wanted basically have your full width portfolio page: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/portfolio/image-full-width/

Just to clarify, it was included in the theme import file provided snd will be in the update.

Abe
    Keymaster

@samsuave have you managed to replicate that page?

---

samsuave
    Participant

No I havnt.

Can you direct me further please?

Sam.

Abe
    Keymaster

@samsuave we just released 2.2 update. Importing demo content is easy now. Please update and go to Appearance – KLEO Demo Data. There you have the option to import data by content type, choose portfolio and all portfolio items should be added in Portfolio section.

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?