This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Camyen
    Participant

Hello there, I found a essay which talks about how to make a WP-BP site members-only. The author mentions that I need to copy my entire theme’s page.php file. What is the Kleo’s page.php file? Where is it?

Link here: http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-build-a-facebook-style-members-only-wordpress-buddypress-site/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Camyen
    Participant

I found it out.

This post claim that no matter much codes in there, the template should looks like this:

COPY CODE
    <?php /* Template Name: Custom Lockdown */ ?> <?php get_header(); ?> /* A lot of code in here */ <?php get_sidebar(); ?> <?php get_footer(); ?>

And, in the case, I should add some codes. The template will looks like this:

<?php /* Template Name: Custom Lockdown */ ?> <?php get_header(); ?> /* A lot of code in here */ <?php if (is_user_logged_in()) :?> <?php get_sidebar(); ?> <?php get_footer(); ?> <?php endif; ?>

There’re two problems here. 1. <?php get_sidebar(); ?>, is not available. 2.<?php endif; ?>, is located upper than <?php get_footer(); ?>

Any ideas?

Camyen
    Participant

Sorry about the messy above. Please ignore that.

This post claim that no matter much codes in there, the template should looks like this:

<?php /* Template Name: Custom Lockdown */ ?> <?php get_header(); ?> /* A lot of code in here */ <?php get_sidebar(); ?> <?php get_footer(); ?>

And, in the case, I should add some codes. The template will looks like this:

<?php /* Template Name: Custom Lockdown */ ?> <?php get_header(); ?> /* A lot of code in here */ <?php if (is_user_logged_in()) :?> <?php get_sidebar(); ?> <?php get_footer(); ?> <?php endif; ?>

There’re two problems here.
    1. <?php get_sidebar(); ?>, is not available.
    2.<?php endif; ?>, is located upper than <?php get_footer(); ?>

Any ideas?

sharmstr

Kleo uses a series of template files to build a page. get_sidebar is in footer.php. Move end if below get_footer.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?