This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     sharmstr

Any chance you can make custom fontello icons upgrade safe? I’ve added additional icons to my site and having to (remember to) recopy the font files is an added step during upgrades.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

we are working at this functionality and we will let you know when we will release this.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sharmstr

Excellent. Thanks, Catalin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Any ETA on this?

Abe
    Keymaster

I have scheduled it for next week update 2.2

keep you posted

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Make custom fontello upgrade safe’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?