This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rugwarrior
    Participant

Hi.

Is it possible to make the matching display in the user profiles optional?

Matching

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Good one. Sure. We noted to include it in this week update.
    Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rugwarrior
    Participant

Great 🙂

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We modified the matching compatibility and now is rendered using a hook(in v1.3) so you can easily remove it from your child theme functions.php:
    Here is an example:
    http://pastebin.com/kjzP0q5U

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rugwarrior
    Participant

Thank you sqadmin!

caijinsol
    Participant

Hi. I have tried to paste that code on import/export (under sweetdate) and I still see the matching part. How can I get rid of it? Where do I have to go to change it? Thank you in advance. Best.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    That code snippet needs to be added in the file from wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/functions.php
    You can edit that file by FTP to your server.
    You have to only add:
    remove_action(‘kleo_bp_before_profile_name’, ‘kleo_bp_compatibility_match’);
    in the existing kleo_remove_actions() function

anonim_2m
    Participant

would have been cool if each member could modify the profile background, like facebook cover, gives the user more freedom on his profile. 😀

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes, we will think of it as a next feature. Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?