This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to change the color in the footer section just where this is located: ©[2015] Bluefresh Cleaning Services all Copyrights Reserved.
    I tried to change the color of this area but it’s still the same: Black. it doesn’t change. i can’t chnge the background, I can;t change the color of the font. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
    Thanks for your help

Radu

Hi,

Can you provide the page URL and admin credentials ?

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Also I would like to know where can I change “About us” and everything in the footer section? how can i move or delete things in that section? Thanks for your help

Radu

Hi,

You can change footer background color from :

Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Footer -> Background color ( see attached screenshot ) – http://bluefresh.com.au/wp-admin/admin.php?page=kleo_options&tab=8

You can change/delete content from footer from Wp-Admin -> Appearance -> Widgets -> Edit content from -> Footer Column 1, Footer Column 2, Footer Column 3 and Footer Column 4. – http://bluefresh.com.au/wp-admin/widgets.php

After you change anything on the webside press flush cache from that black bar from top.

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Radu thanks for that…
    But I would like to know how did you change the bottom part where bluefresh all copyrights reserved is.
    Also the footer is red and I can’t change the color of it.
    Did you put some code or something like that? thanks for you support

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Radu, thanks again for your help.
    I have done exactly what you did on the picture.
    The problem is I can’t see any change on it. I mean before I gave you the credential I use to have the footer with this background color #272e68 …now the background is red. I really don’t know whats going on.
    When I am from google chrome is red, when I am from firefox is black…
    I don’t know what to do.

Thanks for the info about the widgets.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

@Radu, my friend…I think you uys have to check the settings for the different browsers because I checked my website from my Iphone and samsung tablet galaxy and the colors look ok. I mean the color settings or changes that I have made but from the pc it doesn’t work properly. For example the changes in the main section it doesn’t show up on the pc but if I go to my Iphone and tablet it works fine. So I don’t think that is something wrong with my pc…I have 3 pcs for checking.

Thanks for your support bro. I appreciate it.

Radu

Hi,

The colors not updating because of server cache, after you made any changes of your site pres the flush cache button from top black bar

Then hold the CTRL button + F5 Button same time for 1 second ( this will clear your browser cache )

You should clear both caches ( server + browser ) after any modification.

Cheers

Radu

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

@Radu, I have done the flush cache, but I hadn’t done the browser one. I did now and it works perfect.
    I appreciate that bro. Thanks for that.

Radu

You’re welcome,

Also don’t forget to rate our theme on Themeforest and give it 5 stars 🙂

http://themeforest.net/downloads/

Best regards

Radu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?