This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

phatmano
    Participant

Hi, I have registered a few test users as “I am a Man – Looking for a woman”, meaning all my users are men. When I go to the home page search box and search for “I am a woman – Looking for a man”, there are no results, zero. But when I search for “I am a Man – Looking for a woman”, I get the users retrieved. Shouldn’t this be the other way? When someone registers as “I am a Man – Looking for a woman” doesn’t that mean they want to be found in search “I am a woman – Looking for a man”? But it seems on your site that “I am a Man – Looking for a woman” means I want to be found by a person who is the same as me, “I am a Man – Looking for a woman”, which doesn’t reflect reality. Please have a look at this again and let me know whether there’s a bug or maybe I am just not able to understand what’s going on. Thanks

Laura

Hello, mabe you have set the wrong gender in those users, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

phatmano
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, fixed, you didnt select the complementary matching fields in Sweetdate > Buddypress, search works now 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?