This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     emmanuel
    Participant

hi how to translate ‘your full name’ from the file management at the back end of the site see attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

With Loco Translate installed please go to translate the SweetDate Child theme for your desired language and search for ‘your full name’ and you will be able to edit to your desired text (see screenshot).

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
     emmanuel
    Participant

ok could you this be remove or hide on the members page see attachment

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please try using the below custom CSS to remove this button

COPY CODE
    .bp-member-dir-buttons .button {
        display: none;
    }

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

emmanuel
    Participant

thanks could you hide the block button too see attachment

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

If you would like to hide the block button too then replace the CSS from above with the CSS from below

COPY CODE
    .bp-member-dir-buttons {
    }

Thanks,

Kieran

emmanuel
    Participant

thanks could you hide the profile visiability link see attachment and on the members page the text that shows when a user use the horizontail form could it be hidden to see attachment

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

To remove the ‘Profile Visibility’ options please use the below CSS

COPY CODE
    .settings li#profile-personal-li {
    }

And for the information about search count please use the below CSS

COPY CODE
    .directory #buddypress p.lead {
    }

Thanks,

Kieran

emmanuel
    Participant

thanks could you help me fix the sign up button on the mobile website see attachment

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

That looks to be at mobile resolution but I cannot see the issue on my end, can you let me know what resolution you’re viewing the site at so I can replicate it on my side.

Thanks,

Kieran

emmanuel
    Participant

ok don’t worry about that anymore if you could remember a couples weeks back i had ask you to have the drop downs side by side see attachment but i do not want that for the mobile website could it go back to normal for the mobile website

this was the codes

.profile-edit .profile .twelve.columns { width: 50%; float: left; }
    .profile-edit .profile .myself-summary .twelve.columns { width: 100%; }

.registration .twelve.columns:nth-child(2) { width: 100% !important; }
    .registration .twelve.columns:nth-child(3) { width: 100% !important; }
    .registration .datebox-selects .custom.dropdown { max-width: 30%; margin-left: 3%; float:left !important;}
    .registration .twelve.columns { width: 50%; float: left; clear: none !important; }
    .registration .twelve.columns:first-child { width: 100%; }

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can wrap the CSS in a media query to only show when the width is 960px or greater, please replace the CSS from above with the CSS from below.

COPY CODE
    @media screen and (min-width: 940px) {

.registration .twelve.columns:nth-child(2) { width: 100% !important; }
    .registration .twelve.columns:nth-child(3) { width: 100% !important; }
    .registration .datebox-selects .custom.dropdown { max-width: 30%; margin-left: 3%; float:left !important;}
    .registration .twelve.columns { width: 50%; float: left; clear: none !important; }
    .registration .twelve.columns:first-child { width: 100%; }
    }

As this will affect mobile devices you may need to purge your website cache and mobile device cache thoroughly to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

emmanuel
    Participant

thank you on the mobile website could the two members be in one row see the attachment for a example i think the pictures and the texts would need to be a little smaller to achieve it

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please add the below custom CSS to override the members per row on mobile

COPY CODE
    @media only screen and (max-width: 940px) {
    div#members-list .four.columns {
        width: 49% !important;
        float: left;
    }
    #members-list .four.columns:nth-child(3n+1) {
        clear: none !important;
    }
    }

Thanks,

Kieran

emmanuel
    Participant

thanks could the space between the profiles on the mobile website be minimize a little see attachment

Attachments:
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

There isn’t actually any spacing between the profiles, I have attached a screenshot with the profiles colored in purple so you can see that.

There is however a margin-top of 100px that can be safely reduced to 60px to compact the space a little (see screenshot 2)

If you would like to do this please use the below custom CSS

COPY CODE
    @media only screen and (max-width: 940px) {
    .search-item {
        margin-top: 60px;
    }
    }

Thanks,

Kieran

Attachments:
     emmanuel
    Participant

thanks a lot for the assistance today

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You’re welcome 🙂 As always, feel free to open a new ticket with any other questions and we’ll be happy to assist.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?