This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years by ChefsConnection.

• Author
     ChefsConnection
    Participant

I did a silly thing and updated wooCommerce to 3.0.  🙁    Now my Shop display isn’t functioning correctly and wooCommerce system status is telling me that files are out of date.  I know when Kleo is updated it will be fixed automatically, but I need to fix this for my client as soon as possible.

Is it safe to update these files manually using the master versions from: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/tree/release/3.0/templates ?

How long before Kleo is updated?

kleo/woocommerce/cart/cart.php version 2.3.8 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/cart/cross-sells.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/checkout/form-checkout.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/content-product.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/content-single-product.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/myaccount/my-address.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/external.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/grouped.php version 2.1.7 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/simple.php version 2.1.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/add-to-cart/variable.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php version 2.6.3 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php version 2.6.3 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/related.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php, 
    kleo/woocommerce/single-product/up-sells.php

ChefsConnection
    Participant

I was able to solve this problem independently with the WP rollback plugin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?