This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Using both IE11 and Google Chrome (I suppose true in Safari, Mozilla etc etc) I am unable to mark something as a favourite using the star next to post

sharmstr

Hey Kieran, I saw this and went to check my site for the same issue. I dont see a way to favorite blog posts, but there is for ‘updates’. I have ‘likes’ enabled for blog posts. In any case, I’m not having an issue with either of them using Firefox or Chrome (I dont even bother with IE). Just thought I’d let you know. Maybe you’re having a jquery issue? Just a guess.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kieran
    Participant

By post I was referring to an activity update.

http://postimg.org/image/yjepyrbpr/

Kieran
    Participant

Further update, the favourite option works if right clicked and opened in a new tab :/

Another user experiencing the same issue with their own installation and with demo installation https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-w3-total-cache-and-revolution-slider-dont-work-together#reply-11703

sharmstr

Strange. I’m not having any issues with that on my site. Perhaps a conflict with another plugin?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kieran
    Participant

Tried it from vanilla install, and issue seems apparent on demo site too.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Kieran, Marking as favorite bug is resolved in upcoming update. Stand by until it is released

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?