This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     cece101
    Participant

http://test.cityballers.com/alumni/

images are taking a while to load… also like this on gallery page. What can I do to make it faster?

Thanks.

sharmstr

As in my other answer, that’s a VC shortcode. Not a kleo one. Perhaps ask them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cece101
    Participant

Thanks for the reply but you must have heard this before. You guys put together a GREAT theme and chose to incorporate VC so you must have some idea of what could be causing this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank for your time.

sharmstr

The VC shortcode is new. They just came out with it a month ago. So, no, we dont have a ton of experience with it. Why wouldnt you want to ask the people who wrote the plugin/shortcode?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cece101
    Participant

ok. my next step will be to check in with them. Thanks for the quick reply!!!

sharmstr

Did you try changing the display style to lazy loading?

cece101
    Participant

yes but thanks for checking. I wrote off to them…

cece101
    Participant

Hi guys – spoke with the VC author and they said that in order for me to open a ticket on this slow loading time I need to go through Kleo since I did’t directly purchase the plugin and it was packaged in the theme. Can you guys open a ticket with them and include me somehow… this was direct response from them – WP Bakery

I am sure I will not be the only person with this issue… Thanks.

sharmstr

assigned to abe since I cant do it.

cece101
    Participant

great. thanks for your prompt assistance!

cece101
    Participant

Hi guys – what’s the news on this? Thanks for your time 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there. From what I see the requests are done trough AJAX and they populate after page load..probably a faster server will help or if the images are the problem you can loosen up the server load with a cloudflare.com implementation.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

cece101
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Abe. Did you open a support ticket with WP Bakery? They are willing to review it. Please involve them. Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes, submitted the question. Waiting for their answer

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, here is their response:

“Hi SeventhQueen,

Normally the grids take longer to load than other elements. Our development team is working on this, and we will be soon optimizing these elements to load it as any other one.

Thank you,”

---

cece101
    Participant

Great. Thanks Abe. So when they update their plugin will 7th Queen send out an email to Kleo purchasers…

Abe
    Keymaster

When Kleo is updated, in the package downloaded we include plugin updates too

---

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?