This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ellos
    Participant

Hi, is there any update guys? Have you implemented Load More button (to display more posts) for Masonry Blog setup?

Another question – would it be possible to keep this full-width pinterest layout (http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/pinterest/), and have the right sidebar (while keeping fullwidth)?

Thanks a lot.
    Elijah.

sharmstr

The update is coming. I dont know about the load more.

You can add a widgetised sidebar

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ellos
    Participant

Radu in this post mentioned that it should be included in the update (“Load More” for masonry)
    “that functionalities will be implemented in next version of kleo and visual composer”
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/load-more-posts

I just wasn’t sure if I missed it.

I have a client who is looking into buying this theme and he needs this functionality – hence was the question.

Thanks.
    Elijah.

sharmstr

I know my friend. I’m just saying I dont know if it will make it into 2.4. That doesnt mean it wont. It merely means I dont know. I thought it better to mention it then just ignore the question and only answer your second question.

I can tell you that the latest version of VC has a grid builder that will give you this option.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Been playing with it a bit since my last reply. It even has filtering based on categories and such. Pretty cool.

ellos
    Participant

Yep – sounds pretty cool. Sorry for being slow – does that mean that I can install the latest version of VC on Kleo and use VC to create pinterest-based layout AND have a Load More button where I want it? (Or should I wait for the latest Kleo update that has VC integrated?)

Thanks.
    Elijah

sharmstr

You need to wait for 2.4. 2.3.1 doesnt work with the latest version of VC. 2.4 was delayed because of the latest version of VC which introduced lots of new goodies.

ellos
    Participant

Got it. OK, I’ll wait for 2.4 update then. Thanks a lot.

sharmstr

Anytime.

ellos
    Participant

Testing 4.2 now. Post grids look good but ot looks like I cannot replicate the pinterest home page. Let me know if I’m wrong here:
    1. they way the pinterest home page looks on the demo is because the Kleo Post Grid module is used with specific styling
    2. If I want to have a Load More button for Masonry layout (that load more posts) I have to go with Posts Grid that come with VC
    3. Post grid that come with VC doesn’t have the same styling that come with Kleo Post grid.
    … dead end 🙂

Let me know if there is a way to use Post Grids (VC version) and still have the same styling as Kleo Posts Grid.

Thanks.
    Elijah.

ellos
    Participant

A couple of other questions:

4. I’m struggling to have a header to stretch full width, it appears there is no such setting in the theme. The pages can take full width, but the header stays in boxed layout no matter what. Do I miss something?

5. When I use Post Grid in VC (the one that comes with VC) it doesn’t give me an option to show likes (the hearts) on posts. Do I need to install some plugin? (I think it should be there by default)
    How can I get those little hearts on the posts in masonry? (when using VC posts grid)

Thanks.
    Elijah.

sharmstr

Sorry for the delay in responding

1 – Correct
    2 – Correct
    3 – Correct
    4 – Try this

COPY CODE

.kleo-main-header .container {
    max-width: 100% !important;
    }

5 – It shouldn’t be there by default. Its a VC shortcode, not a Kleo shortcode.

ellos
    Participant

Thanks a lot.

” When I use Post Grid in VC (the one that comes with VC) it doesn’t give me an option to show likes (the small hearts at the bottom) ”
    — It shouldn’t be there by default. Its a VC shortcode, not a Kleo shortcode.

Can you give me an idea what this shortcode is?

Thanks.
    ELijah.

sharmstr

Sorry. What I mean is Posts Grid is a VC shortcode, not a Kleo shortcode. I wasnt implying that there is a likes shortcode.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?