This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     shaundrania
    Participant

Is there a way to show a list of matches for members on a page?

To better explain – I want my paid members to have a link on the drop down profile button that says “my matches”.  On the “my matches” page, it will show the pictures of those who match their relationship criteria most and on that page they can at that time choose to view their profile.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

I hope I explained that well.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I would imagine this is possible but it is currently not a feature of the theme. It would take considerable time to create and is therefore not something we can create for you via the support forum within the scope of the support offered.

If this is something you needed soon / immediately then you should contact either one of our developers at dev@seventhqueen.com or a third party developer to create this for you.

However I think this is a good idea. Would you mind if I moved this ticket to Feature Requests for the community to vote on?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

shaundrania
    Participant

Kieran, thank you. Yes moving it to fearure requests are fine.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have moved this to Feature Requests for you, please feel free to vote.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?