This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     gbhutto
    Participant

I imported the demo content for material design per the instructions. It isn’t what I was expecting. I don’t want to reimport it in case it duplicate the content. Can you take a quick look at the site and tell me what I should do or not do? advantage20.com

Thanks

sharmstr

You still have the other demo page set to your home page. Here’s the material demo http://advantage20.com/home-material-design/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gbhutto
    Participant

Ok I figured that out. Thanks for your prompt help! I keep getting the message that I need to update Revolution Slider and Visual composer. I follow the link and do the update. It says it is successful, but when I go to Revolution Slider it says I am still using version 5.0.8.5 and not 5.1.

sharmstr

Auto updates for included premium plugin (bundled with kleo) does work. You need to run the versions that came with whatever version of Kleo you have installed. You can check if you need to updated bundled plugins or not by going to wp admin > appearance > install plugins.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?