This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     devis
    Participant

I need your help once again  on how to automatically remove images and video meta data like not to display any details about any media

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Specifically what data would you like to remove and from which media? Are you referring to the titles of media uploaded to via activity updates or something more?

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

I mean that marked in the screenshots

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi there,

You can add the below custom CSS to your KLEO Child themes style.css to remove the title via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > KLEO Child > Style.css or via WP Admin > Theme Options > General Settings > Scroll to: ‘Quick CSS’.

COPY CODE
    .rtmedia-item-title {
        display: none;
    }
    .rtmedia-media-title {
        display: none;
    }

Make sure to purge your WordPress, server, and browser caches to see the changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

devis
    Participant

I have done everything but and tried to post some images but the title still exist. What else can I do

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have checked your site, the CSS changes are reflected on the front-end via style.css and visually within the page (see screenshots). You have not cleared your browsers cache — press Ctrl+F5 whilst viewing the activity page to get the latest version of style.css in your browser.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     devis
    Participant

Thank you very much, you’re great . Everything is looking fine. i appreciate your assistance. thank & more……

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No worries, I’m happy to help. If you have any other questions or experience any issues please feel free to open a new topic.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?