This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ianll
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m having several issues uploading media to profiles, the browser just hangs and does not complete. I have added the following to the .htaccess in the home directory for this site after talking with my host (at the top of the file):
    <IfModule php5_module>
    php_value upload_max_filesize 55M
    php_value post_max_size 55M
    php_value max_execution_time 400
    php_value max_input_time 400
    </IfModule>

Additionally my host showed me the attached image for the php settings on the server (see attached file but 55MB)

Here is teh details from rtmedia so you can see what I’m working with:

Home URL http://XXXX/wp
    Site URL http://XXXX/wp
    PHP 5.4.29
    MYSQL 5.5.42
    WordPress 4.1.1
    BuddyPress 2.2.1
    rtMedia 3.7.33
    OS Linux
    Imagick Not Installed
    GD bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
    [php.ini] post_max_size 8M
    [php.ini] upload_max_filesize 64M
    [php.ini] memory_limit 256M
    Installed Plugins Gravity Forms by rocketgenius version 1.9.3,
    Amazon S3 and CloudFront by Brad Touesnard version 0.8.2,
    Amazon Web Services by Brad Touesnard version 0.2.2,
    BuddyPress Cover Photo by SeventhQueen version 1.0.5,
    rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress by rtCamp version 3.7.33,
    BuddyPress by The BuddyPress Community version 2.2.1,
    Events + by WPMU DEV version 1.8,
    Google Analytics + by WPMU DEV version 3.1.3,
    Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On by rocketgenius version 2.1,
    WPBakery Visual Composer by Michael M – WPBakery.com version 4.4.2,
    K Elements by SeventhQueen version 2.4,
    Limit Login Attempts by Johan Eenfeldt version 1.7.1,
    Paid Memberships Pro by Stranger Studios version 1.7.15.2,
    Revolution Slider by ThemePunch version 4.6.5,
    Social Articles by Broobe version 1.8,
    Taxonomy Metadata by mitcho (Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine), sirzooro version 0.4,
    WPMU DEV Dashboard by WPMU DEV version 3.5.2
    Theme Name Kleo
    Theme Version 2.4.1
    Author URL http://themeforest.net/user/SeventhQueen
    Template Overrides plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery-item.php,
    plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-gallery.php,
    plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/album-single-edit.php,
    themes/kleo/kleo/rtmedia/media/media-gallery-item.php,
    themes/kleo/kleo/rtmedia/media/media-gallery.php,
    plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single-edit.php,
    plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/media-single.php,
    plugins/buddypress-media/templates/media/uploader.php
    Total Albums 4
    Total Musics 1
    Total Photos 2

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Do you have the same problem with one of the WP themes (2013, 2014, 2015) enabled?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ianll
    Participant

I am able to upload media when using the 2015 theme without issue…

ianll
    Participant

Not sure if these will help but I have ensured the media trying to upload has a filename and a name in the UI for the file, these errors seemto be related to the handful of notices and errors I’m receiving:

[10-Mar-2015 01:16:10 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/rezon8/public_html/pro/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/template/RTMediaTemplate.php on line 524
    [10-Mar-2015 01:16:10 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Filename cannot be empty in /home/rezon8/public_html/pro/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/template/rt-template-functions.php on line 1933
    [10-Mar-2015 01:16:10 UTC] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ” for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/rezon8/public_html/pro/wp/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-media/app/main/controllers/template/rt-template-functions.php on line 1933
    [10-Mar-2015 01:16:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_get_img_overlay() in /home/rezon8/public_html/pro/wp/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/shortcodes/templates/buddypress/kleo_bp_members_carousel.php on line 56
    [10-Mar-2015 01:17:45 UTC] PHP Notice: bp_core_delete_notifications_for_user_by_type is deprecated since version 1.5! Use bp_core_delete_notifications_by_type() instead. in /home/rezon8/public_html/pro/wp/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3378

ianll
    Participant

Would you please remove my site url from the first message I posted for me?

sharmstr

The one that really sticks out is kleo_get_img_overlay. It can’t find it. It almost seems like your Kleo install is corrupt. That function should be in /kleo/lib/theme-functions.php.

Maybe a permissions issue? Maybe corrupt Kleo files?

How come the path is /kleo/kleo/?
    themes/kleo/kleo/rtmedia/media/media-gallery-item.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ianll
    Participant

both the parent and child themes were installed as they were provided so there is a folder inside of a folder of the same name. If I should not have the double folder please advise and I will change it. Also, is it safe to remove the macosx folders?

sharmstr

Yes, remove both.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?