This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

gp8778
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

on your demo site(s) you use mega menus.

We cannot figure out how to set such a mega menu. Can you please let us know what needs to be done?

KLEO is a great theme by the way!!!

Thanks a lot for doing so.

Kindest regards,

Gerard.

gp8778
    Participant

Solution: under ADMIN > APPEARANCE > MENUS look for the box to tick (under each menu you installed): “Enable Mega Menu for child items”.

Tick that box and the mega menus are yours!!

Great stuff guys.

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes that was it. Glad you figured it out.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rkco
    Participant

Hi Abe,

I would like to get rid of the mega menu since it hindering some other plugins that control visibility in the menu for logged-in/logged-out users. I am sure it is nice function, but i would like to be able to control what plugins are activated.

I checked in the plugins folder, but it must hard-coded into the them somewhere.

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi rkco, Please update to 1.4 since we made it compatible with the control visibility plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

kajugustavo
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to enable Mega Menu but the box to enable it does not show anywhere on the admin>apperance>menu.

thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

@kajugustavo it should appear when you click an already added item from the menu items list. If it does not appear there, then maybe you have another plugin that makes changes and overrides our mega menu setting

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?