This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Laurent_C
    Participant

I create a megamenu with Laur’s help, thank you.

Now theres options bug, I dont know why :

1. I chooser header options with logo at the top center and menu behind > menu’s at the top left, not under

2. If I go to the page’s bottom, menu disappeared

3. search icon, basket icon and menu icon are under menu at the top. how can I do to solve it please ?

Thank you for your help

Laurent

Laura

Hello, as the mega menu is a third party plugin, it’s normal that the options of the theme doesn’t affect it, the options are made for the normal menu of KLEO, you need to create an integration with the plugin, maybe the developer of the plugin can help you with that as i do not know much about that plugin, it does require a developer help.
    But i know there are some mega menu plugins that work fine with KLEO as i seen it before, but i do not remember the names.
    Let me know if i can help you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Laurent_C
    Participant

Thank you Laura, I get UberMenu 3 for WP its ok and perfect now
    Thank you 🙂
    Laurent

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?