This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     formasirua
    Participant

I have some questions, related to the privacy of members on my website.
    1. I would like all of the activities of each member can not be seen by the public.
    2. All members of activities, group activities and activities of the forum can only be seen by fellow members only.
    3. Only members of mutual friends who can do the comments on their activities.
    How do I want to apply it in my web?
    What should I do?
    Thanks

sharmstr

1 & 2 can be solved using Paid Membership Pro, Paid Membership Pro BBPress Add-on and the Membership settings in Theme Options. You’ll probably want to customize PMPro so that it automatically adds new registered users to a level. All of this has been discussed many times so do a search here and on google.

3 – You’ll have to find a plugin for this. If you cant find a plugin, as on the Buddypress forums. There is a bigger audience there.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

formasirua
    Participant

In my website I treat the same in every member. meaning no member who has to pay on my website. I just want my members activity is not known by other visitors. Activities members known only by members who are friends with each other. It’s like other social media. So if I can make it happen in my web?

formasirua
    Participant

@sharmstr I have some that I want:
    1. I want my members activity is not known by visitors (including activity stream).
    2. Activities members only aesthetically by fellow members.
    3. Only members of mutual friends who can see the activity.
    If there is a plugin, please send the link. If no reply has to be changed, what should I change and how to change it. Thank you.

sharmstr

You dont have to charge people. It can be free.

I dont have a suggestion. Either google for a plugin or ask on the Buddypress forum.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?