This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     ppl
    Participant

It is great to be able to rename the member and group tab text. In some cases our names are a bit too long and it would help if we could wrap them onto 2 lines.

Is there anyway to to split the name onto 2 lines.

Thank you.

Rob

Kieran_SQ

Hi Rob,

Can you share a screenshot with me of the exact area you wish to have this CSS take effect so I can generate the custom CSS for you.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

ppl
    Participant

Kieran,

My apologies. I had created the image but did not attach. Please see attached image. I was looking for a generic solution if that is possible.

The text in question is ‘Group Discussions’ and ‘Send Invites’. Of course if needed we could just abbreviate the wording.

Thanks again.

Rob

ppl
    Participant

Kieran,

Strange, still no attachment. I will try again and very slowly. This time I will use insert into content.

Rob

[attachment file=211556]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Without altering the code that generates the text I can’t see a viable or generic way to do this with CSS. I think your best option is to translate those terms within the plugin / theme to generate the shorter titles you require.

If you haven’t already got a translation plugin installed I would highly recommend installing Loco Translate which can be found for free via WP Admin > Plugins > Add New.

Link to plugin: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Link to support article: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/general/article/how-to-translate-or-change-words-from-any-theme-plugin

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?