This topic has 53 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     paolabueso
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    I hope you are doing well! I was hoping you could help me add the ‘User Type’ field for each member, as seen on the image attached to this message. I tried to do it myself by modifying the kleo/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php but the whole screen just went blank each time. Thank you in advance for your all your help!
    Paola

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abracadabra
    Participant

http://buddydev.com/snippets/tag/add-xprofile-fields-to-the-members-directory/

I used this information to add extra fields, perhaps it could be of help

Admin123
    Participant

Hi Radu

After updating to 3.0 – i had to downgrade it even though i uploaded the newer TGM activation file into the bbpress as it messed my theme completely. I have sorted few things out.

The major issue for me is i previously followed this thread and did what you suggested for member customization and it worked perfectly until i upgraded the theme.

I have still the code set in all the relevant pages you have suggested but nothing is showing at the moment. Could you have a look please? 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide URL, FTP and admin credentials, i need to look closer.

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Admin123
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Admin123
    Participant

One question also..

Does the Geodirectory populates the registration ?

Since i have updated the 3.0, all my images disappeared also..

Also one question about the geodirectory – Does it auto populate the registration to the directory?

or eg. If someone register and fill up the BP Extendedp profile form – based on what they have filled in the registration form, does it pulls up these informations and create an office and the categories automatically without the need for me to go to the backend to assign them within the office?

Let me know. I am using the Sabai directory at the moment. You think you could do something? if yes how much you charge?

Thanks a million!

Admin123
    Participant
     Radu

It’s ok now take a look : http://antalintranet.antal.com/members/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

Unfortunately, buddypress not sync data to geodirectory.

Regarding to “Let me know. I am using the Sabai directory at the moment. You think you could do something? if yes how much you charge?”

No, unfortunately no.

Radu

That think is caused by the form template, i changed the template and the fields ok now.
    You can change the form template from here : http://antalintranet.antal.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=5417&action=edit

Have a nice day

Admin123
    Participant

Hi Radu

Thank you very much!

Maybe if the future if you guys create plugins within your theme for directories that populates the registration form, that would be great!

Thanks for helping me out. 🙂

Radu

You’re welcome

Abracadabra
    Participant
     Radu
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?