This topic has 48 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Roader.

• Author
     Roader
    Participant

1)  How I can display profile info and entries here (look at the picture 1)?

Okey, I read that: add profile information…  But does not work for me.

2)  Search:

When I look for a filter, okey!

But if I click on “All members” to return to the user directory it does not work.

The page remains in Results.

I can only return to the Directory if I click Members in the Menu.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Roader
    Participant

Other thing: Not shown here is the number of men and women.

Attachments:
     Roader
    Participant

Laura or Radu, help me here!

Laura

Hello, please share access to the site 🙂 I will check out each of your issues

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Roader
    Participant

Laura, tell me you Skype name. Remember that Im using MAMP (localhost) now.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

It’s hard to figure out what you have done there, you are already modified and customized that, I’m not able to guide you on those conditions.

That snippet works but you should add the correct field name try on a fresh install to test it .

Roader
    Participant

I got Age / Gender / City,
    But, the other text, quote, whatever… Does not appear. So, what I can do?

Attachments:
     Radu

link to take a look? maybe it’s there but there it’s no enough space

Roader
    Participant

Trying to return the search form.

I copied the original BP code and put it inside child / members / index.php

But, although the Form appears,
    (A bit disproportionate), I throw a Double Result, instead of Uno.

Could you help me with this?

COPY CODE
    <div id="members-dir-search" class="dir-search" role="search">
    			<?php bp_directory_members_search_form(); ?>
    		</div><!-- #members-dir-search -->
    Attachments:
     Radu

Can you please put your website somewhere online to can inspect it ?

From photos i cannot see the source code etc..

Roader
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Roader
    Participant
     Roader
    Participant
     Roader
    Participant

Help with…

A few days ago Radu sent me this index.php. /child theme / members

This index adds Filter By:

But, when you use a Filter the search doubles.

For this reason, I need help to change Filter By: to “Newest”.

So (estructure):
    All Members / Newest / Friends

(Coming soon, if you includes it: / Matches)

And, [ Search Users… ].

Attachments:
     Radu

Delete the marked form the file

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     Roader
    Participant

Thanks Radu.
    Double Search Results solved.

And, search form added. Only I need the Css for it.

COPY CODE

<?php do_action( 'bp_before_directory_members_content' ); ?>

<div id="members-dir-search" class="dir-search" role="search">
    			<?php bp_directory_members_search_form(); ?>
    		</div><!-- #members-dir-search -->

For finish with this section, send me the code to change: Order by: for: Newest.

Attachments:
     Radu

What css are you talking about ?

For change order in members directory take a look here : https://buddypress.org/support/topic/make-members-list-default-to-alphabetical/

And the file in you will modify it’s : /Applications/XAMPP/htdocs/sweetdate/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/members/members-loop.php

If you want to have those modifications on future updates copy that file from current location to child theme ( /wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/members/members-loop.php )

Cheers
    R.

Roader
    Participant

Radu.
    1) Group Dir Search, Inside Sweetdate, this search for Groups, has a CSS Style. But,
    members_dir_search does not have CSS.

For this reason, when I copy the members_dir_search code and I paste it in members / index, appear without Style, because the Style is only for group_dir_search.

2) I want to change Filter By: (Ordenando por:) for Newest or Newest Registered. So, would be: ALL MEMBERS / NEWEST / FRIENDS* (Not Filter By:)

The code for All members and Friends is —> I tried to add Newest copying and editing, but, nothing.

I hope that you understand me… please!

___
    * Note: For the next update, I if is possible, you can add here / MATCHES

COPY CODE
    <div class="item-list-tabs" role="navigation">
    					<ul>
    						<li class="selected" id="members-all"><a href="<?php echo trailingslashit( bp_get_root_domain() . '/' . bp_get_members_root_slug() ); ?>"><?php printf( __( 'All Members <span>%s</span>', 'buddypress' ), bp_get_total_member_count() ); ?></a></li>

<?php if ( is_user_logged_in() && bp_is_active( 'friends' ) && bp_get_total_friend_count( bp_loggedin_user_id() ) ) : ?>

<li id="members-personal"><a href="<?php echo bp_loggedin_user_domain() . bp_get_friends_slug() . '/my-friends/' ?>"><?php printf( __( 'My Friends <span>%s</span>', 'buddypress' ), bp_get_total_friend_count( bp_loggedin_user_id() ) ); ?></a></li>

<?php endif; ?>
    Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

1. I need to take a look at those somewhere online cuz i cannot figure out why one haves styles and other not

2. For change order in members directory take a look here : https://buddypress.org/support/topic/make-members-list-default-to-alphabetical/

And the file in you will modify it’s : /Applications/XAMPP/htdocs/sweetdate/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/members/members-loop.php

If you want to have those modifications on future updates copy that file from current location to child theme ( /wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/members/members-loop.php )

R.

Roader
    Participant

2. For change order in members directory take a look here : https://buddypress.org/support/topic/make-members-list-default-to-alphabetical/

Does not work. My friend Radhu, only I want to add NEWEST and remove Filter By… In Members Directory. So: All Members / Newest / Friends. + The Search Form. And please, send me the css for this search.

Radu

Hi,

I don’t know the CSS selector class because on sweetdate theme this not exists, put your website online to can provide you a CSS to hide that.

I saw that you know how to change templates why you don’t change/remove the word form there ?!?

What options do you have in the dropdown ?

Put your website online cuz it’s hard to answer to your questions it’s like blind mode…

R.

Roader
    Participant

:-/ My friend Radu. I want to remove Order By or Filter By, and add together All Members / Friends –> Newest. I wanna to add also the Search Form.

Roader
    Participant

Okey, I did add the search form, but, without css because I saw, that SweetDate (inside files) has css only for Groups_Search

Roader
    Participant

Radu, here I’m waiting for your solution.

Example (pic).

Remove blue.
    Add NEWEST (line red).

The code for All Members is —-> But I don’t know, how I can get bp newest…

COPY CODE
    					<ul>
    						<li class="selected" id="members-all"><a href="<?php echo trailingslashit( bp_get_root_domain() . '/' . bp_get_members_root_slug() ); ?>"><?php printf( __( 'All Members <span>%s</span>', 'buddypress' ), bp_get_total_member_count() ); ?></a></li>
    Attachments:
     Radu

Where i can see the site please?

Roader
    Participant
     Radu

Hi, This is css selector to remove filter

COPY CODE

.directory.members li#members-order-select {
        display: none !important;
    }

Cheers
    R.

Roader
    Participant

Hi Radu. Thanks.
    I know How I can remove. But, I want to display Newest. So: All Members / Newest / Friends.

For example, the code for All Members is —> But, I dont know How Get Newest…

COPY CODE
    					<ul>
     Radu

Hi,

This is more BuddyPress related, just inspire from here please : https://buddypress.org/support/topic/sort-members-alphabetically-by-default-2/

Cheers
    R.

Roader
    Participant

Hi Radu.
    No, no, the link is talking about “Sort Members Alphabetically by Default”, but I want:
    To put Newest Registered next to All Members and My Friends. I dont want the Option Value > Order By:

Please, see the img.

Attachments:
     Roader
    Participant

Radu… help

Radu

Hi,

You have already the newest members there right ? and practically you should to change the order of the tabs ?

Cheers
    R.

Roader
    Participant

No Radu, I dont have “Newest Members” yet, the pic is only an example for you.

You know, this Page needs:

All Members / Newest / Friends / Matches (future feature, if you want)

For now, I want Newest next to the others…

And, I think that for this Page, a Search by name, But, If you update Ajax Search with more criteria, here Search by name will not necessary.

Radu

I see, but i don’t have plug and play code for that. And no quick solution to achieve even with the default theme you don;t have that option, ask please on the buddypress forums for this.

Cheers
    R.

Roader
    Participant

🙁

Well… while, help me with this:

I see that KLEO has search bar in Members, Why SweetDate does not have?

I did put this code –> In Members index.php, but the Search appears without style.

I want to align Order by as well as the image.

Look at the Test–site: whatsmymate.com/members

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

Because the sweetdate it’s older than KLEO

On my sweet date install last active it’s default option.

If you want so many featured from KLEO to sweet why you don’t use directly KLEO ?!

Cheers
    r.

Roader
    Participant

My friend Radu,
    The problem is that if you have for example 500 friends, if you dont have a Search form, is very difficult to find a member. For this reason I think in the Search form.

KLEO does not has Match, etc. I like SD, but I’m waiting for best updates 😉

Roader
    Participant

And, about the Order By, I want align this with All Members…

Radu

The Kleo it’s capable to have search form see this demo : https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/get-connected-vertical-form/

Regarding to this “And, about the Order By, I want align this with All Members…”

I don’t have a plug and play solution to provide

R.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?