This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by giannisff.

• Author
     giannisff
    Participant

Before asking your help I looked at forum but unfortunately I did not find something.
    So I ask you about 3 issues.
    1 I would like if it possible the menu of the homepage to be with transparent background, while the remaining pages with dark background. I tried out the settings of the theme but change all the pages.
    2 At member header menu (buddypress page) there is enough free space to appear and another choice it display the data-doggle. If there is a way to manage it?
    3 I try to display the content of some xprofile fields in the member header as social icons (and hide it from the main profile area). Obviously a mistake I do in preparation of php. Could someone help me?
    Thank you very much for your time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     giannisff
    Participant

The third issue is resolved. Thanks. It was a php syntax error.

sharmstr

1 – If your homepage is actually a page and not your blog posts, you can edit that page in Page Editor and select “transparent main menu” in Theme General Settings -> Display Settings. Then in Theme Options -> Header Options turn off Transparent Main Menu.

2 – If you are asking if there is a way to remove the toggle, then not without custom css. You’d have to hide it. Tell me exactly what you want and I can help.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

giannisff
    Participant

@sharmstr thanks for answering.
    The first issue works as you said. Thanks.
    In the second.
    I have 8 menu tabs. There is empty place that can fit all the tabs without displaying the toggle. How can i fix it. Of cource if there are more tabs i want to appear the toggle.
    Thank you.

sharmstr

Put this in your child css

COPY CODE

#buddypress div#item-nav ul li a {
    padding: 15px 10px;
    }

I will warn you that it will move the icons closer together.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

giannisff
    Participant

Thanks a lot. Great support!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘member-header issues’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?