This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     oscar34
    Participant

Hi
    I have WP and BuddyPress and PMPro latest versions.
    I will have 2 types of members. PAID and FREEAUTHORISED.

1-All public users can fill the BP form and pay on PayPal and become a PAID member. This registration form has A,B,C,D,E boxes to fill (name, age, etc..)

2-Other members are given a page link by admin so they fill a form that a bit different, then they click to send this form without paying so admin manually authorise them as FREEAUTHORISED members. Their form has A,B,F,G,H boxes (name, address, phone number etc..)

So how can achieve to have forms for each member levels? And How can I achieve that on site user search 1.st members can not view 2nd members, but 2nd members can view 1st type of members?

Freeauthorised members can be PMPro level or just a BP group member or just a role given as contributor etc.. Basically shall I only use PMPro levels to achieve all or use groups or roles?
    Thanx in advance

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    That is not an easy job and you will need to develop some functionality with the help of a developer to check for different user types and exclude them from the members list.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

oscar34
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, Right now we are caught up in a project and can’t take custom work. Please try microlancer for WordPress/ Buddypress related developers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?