This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     emmyla
    Participant

Hi,

I have noticed that if one member messages another member there is a link option at the bottom that says “go to the discussion” and it opens a new tab and goes to the site.  The problem is that if the member is not logged in it get a 404 error code.  Why doesn’t it default to a Login page when this happens?  Or how can I set it to do that?

Thanks,

Emmy

PS: I was looking at topics in your support section when I found something that looked similar to what I needed and I clicked on it, it said I was not allowed to reply to that post…. but I couldn’t read it either.  Just a heads up that your system is blocking out the support topics.

emmyla
    Participant

To clarify:

My statement above “there is a link option at the bottom”…. it’s at the bottom of the email that is sent to the email inbox of the member receiving the message.

Thanks,
    Emmy

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide a screenshot where the go to the discussion text appears ? also you can provide here the topic that you cannot read here.

Anyway it’s normal that unlogged user to not be able to read messages, the messages are available only for buddypress members not for guests

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?