This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     menghi
    Participant

Hi,

First of all thanks for that powerfull template!!!

I would like to add the possibility for each member to manage its own personnal page !

For example, to present its company !

Each member will have the possibility to update its own company page, and let other member discover it !

Is it possible !??

Thanks in advance.

regards.

MJC

Laura

Hello, well they can create a profile for their company or create a normal profile and usng geodirectory or another listing plugin they could add their company, but it depends on the plugin, it could be linked to their profile or not, as said it depends on the listing plugin if it has a buddypress integration.

What i suggest is to let them create 1- a company profile or 2- a member profile and then allow them to create a group for their company

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

menghi
    Participant

thanks

Laura

Happy to help 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?