This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by valemi76.

• Author

Tagged: 

valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to associate a place directory to a single profile, and viceversa, how is it possible?

thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     valemi76
    Participant

Or can I associate a portfolio to a single member profile?

Radu

Hi,

Places and portfolios are not related to buddypress profiles, they can be implemented but it will be a custom job, you can also give a look at geo directory addons, they have a buddypress extension that enhances the integration between buddypress and geodirectory.

cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks,
    i am having a look a geodirectory website,

for portfolio, they can be not associated to a buddypress profile? but can they be associated to different wordpress users? so instead of your demo agency, in which a single agency presents different portfolio, it is a user?

ps: how can I create the “articles” associated to a user, like in your demo “community” in profile jonathan doe? can I associate also a page,w hich could contain the portfolio?

thanks

Radu

Hi,

The portfolio cannot be assigned to a buddypress profile.

Regarding the users articles you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/social-articles/ wich is known it works good with kleo.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     valemi76
    Participant

Hi,

thanks, i will install the plugin,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?