This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     mckown
    Participant

when you click the + icon in the menu on a members profile the dropdown menu gets stuck if the member changes their mind and tries to click away.

sharmstr

That’s not happening on either one of my sites or on Kleo’s demo site. I’ve verified all 3 sites with Firefox and Chrome. I had a similar problem last week and it turned out to be a plugin issue (or maybe it was my cache settings).

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mckown
    Participant

I’ve narrowed it down a little. The Kleo demo also has the same problem in both Safari & Chrome on MAC OS Mavericks and 53% of my traffic is on Mac so that sucks.

I resolved it by just grouping the icons a bit closer and renaming the Notifications item to shorten the text so that there was no reason for the drop down to show.

I have an extra icon for the My Articles plugin installed. So, others might not need to go down to 11px

In the Child Stylesheet

#buddypress div#item-nav ul li a {padding: 11px 11px;}

In the Child Functions

function mb_profile_menu_tabs(){
    global $bp;
    $bp->bp_nav[‘notifications’][‘name’] = ‘alerts’;
    }
    add_action(‘bp_setup_nav’, ‘mb_profile_menu_tabs’, 201);

btw, anybody know how to change the label of a submenu item? I found a snippet saying to use something like the following but it doesn’t seem to work.

$bp->bp_options_nav['activity']['personal']['name'] = 'updates';

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, See the examples related to the subnav here: http://blog.maximusbusiness.com/2013/04/bp-profile-nav-positions-names/#change-subnav-tab

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, the browser rendering issue was fixed for Safari & Chrome on MAC OS and will be available in our next update, if I’m not wrong on 11 April. Thank you for your waiting time.

Regards,
    Robert

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘member profile menu bug’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?