This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Hiro.

• Author
     Hiro
    Participant

Does anyone know how to change the color of the “show more/show less” button on the member profile page? It’s the button that is to the right of the member’s profile picture. I’m using a dark background and the button is white. Really stands out. I’d like to change the button color to something darker.

Radu

Hello,

Add this code to kleo-child style.css

COPY CODE

body.buddypress.is-user-profile div#item-header .toggle-header .bp-toggle-less, body.buddypress.is-user-profile div#item-header .toggle-header .bp-toggle-more {

background-color:#111 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Hiro
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Try this

COPY CODE

.buddypress div#item-header .toggle-header .bp-toggle-less, .buddypress div#item-header .toggle-header .bp-toggle-more {
        background-color: rgb(45, 45, 45) !important;

}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Hiro
    Participant

Hey Radu, thanks it worked! Pretty much done polishing up my site. My last ticket that hasn’t been resolved yet is the white gap under my socket. On all browsers, there’s a one or two pixel white gap at the bottom of every page. On Safari, the white gap is larger. An it also shows up on all mobile devices. Would you happen to know what’s causing it?

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?