This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Snoopy3934.

• Author
     Snoopy3934
    Participant

IT would be really good to have the Sweetdate search feature like frontpage and the matching system in kleo

karifi
    Participant

I think the code base needs a lot of tweaking or rewriting to implement this because it has been brought up many times and ignored. However, I think it will expand the uses of Kleo into other functional areas like dating sites

Abe
    Keymaster

Good news. It has been implemented in KLEO 3.0 and you can see the demos created here:
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/get-connected/
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/get-connected-vertical-form/

It is a great addition that I am sure you will all appreciate.

PS: You need the BP Profile Search plugin installed

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

jrichardson
    Participant

Hi Abe,

Is there a tutorial anywhere that shows how to set up the search function like on the Get Connected demo?

sharmstr

Import the page using WP Admin > Apperance > Kleo Demo > Specific page. Then you can see how its built. All you need to do is change the bps form id to your form id.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jrichardson
    Participant

Thanks!

karifi
    Participant

awesome!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?