This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     harryshapes
    Participant

Hi,

I have noticed that when you go to the members page and do a search it works but has a glitch. This glitch is also visible on the sweetdate demo.

Example.

1. I am a man and I search for a women… a list of all female members appear.. wahoo.. this is right.

2. I scroll through the female members and click on a profile… when I press the back button.. it shows all females still and takes me back to my original page I was on.. great!!

However… here is the problem..

When you click past page 1 of your gender search.. and click on a users profile.. when you click the back button.. it takes you back to the original page you was at, however now the gender search is back at both male and female..???

This is not right and am having members finding it hard to search properly..

Please can someone look into this.. I have tested this on the sweetdate demo theme and the same thing happens.

Regards

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I see what you mean. We are doing some checks and come with a fix later today.

Regards

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Please see if it works as expected on the demo site: http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/members/?field_3=Man&field_6=Woman&field_2=18&field_2_to=75&field_17=&bs=+

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

harryshapes
    Participant

Hi Abe,

At first it looked to be working however there is a slight glitch with the update that you made..

when you are past page one and you search for example a man looking for a women.. this now works as far as I can see.. however the following sometimes happens.

when you click a profile and click the back button.. it ‘sometimes’ takes you back to the original page.. after a couple of attempts.. if I am on for example page 3 and click a profile.. then click back I would appear on page 2?? sometimes it would take me back to my original page..

Please keep me updated and thank you for looking at this.

Abe
    Keymaster

That problem seems to come from Buddypress and is not properly generating first pagination links after then back action….

---

harryshapes
    Participant

ok.. so how can this be fixed?

Also with the current changes that you made for the genders to remain the same when going back a page.. how and when will I be able to get the changes for this? will you announce an update of the fixes.. if so.. when?

Please let me know.

thank you

syslay288
    Participant

thank you harryshapes for bringin this to discussion, I’m having the exact issue with my website, if gender male searchs for female i’ll get first page results OK, but when clicking on the second result it will sent me to a mix of genders…

Abe
    Keymaster

@syslay288 that is a different problem. Make sure you have the latest theme installed

---

harryshapes
    Participant

Hi are.. Sweetdate is still showing version 2.7 which I have installed. When will I be able to upload the new version which has this fix in??

Kind regards

Abe
    Keymaster

At the end of the week, you will get notified by Themeforest…

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?