This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

Do you really need to have the membership level page to get the right registration? Otherwise the admin must fix this by hand.. As I have several options of membership levels and the most used for now is the free one, wouldn’t it possible to add this as standard? So the user don’t new to go through the levels page and then can upgrade if needed..

sharmstr

hey splendor, I feel bad that I never answer your questions anymore, but they have all been about memberships/pmpro and I dont use that :/ (at least I’m bumping this for you. shhhhh)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

haha, sorry..I’m trying to figure out many things with pmpro, in the worst case I will have to ditch the plugin and add another membership plugin.. Are you using any membership plugin @sharmstr or are you going rogue with standard registration? 🙂

sharmstr

Do you really think I use any ‘standard’ anything? LOL. I’m using buddypress with a highly customized registration process.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

ooohh..crazy girl! 🙂 So you won’t have any different levels? or adjust the registration to roles….? 😛

sharmstr

No. Not really. Everyone will be an author. A few select will be editors.

Splendor
    Participant

Good idea! I’m trying to get rid of plugins I don’t need but feels that I need everyone, so difficult. I still have like 30-35 plugins, The bad thing of wordpress.

Abe
    Keymaster

@Splendor youd don’t need a FREE level since the registered user can be considered a free level. Add only paying memberships and don’t make people subscribe for a FREE level which doesn’t make sense

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

this applies to KLEO too https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/membership-auto-in-registration#post-2727

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

Perfect, you saved my day @Abe ! Thank you so much!

Abe
    Keymaster

Great @Splendor
    Glad that solves your problem

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?