This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by joninhas.

• Author
     joninhas
    Participant

How can i see all members details in admin?
    Whats the best way to admin users details and users messages?
    Like you know , in a dating site moderation is the most important think. And i can’t see user profile details in admin , neither messages. How can it be done?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Logged in as administrator you can go to each profile and view that and also edit profile. You can enable the Admin bar that gives you more options when you are viewing an user

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant

sorry abe, but i can’t do it, i only can see the default wordpress fields. and if i enable admin bar the other users can access it too… no?

Abe
    Keymaster

From Front-end just like the user is looking at it’s profile. If you enable the admin bar they will see the bar but they can’t see those options you see.

You can also add this code to sweetdate-child/functions.php so you disable the admin bar for non-admin users:

COPY CODE

/** Disable admin bar completely for non-admin */
    if (!function_exists('disableAdminBar')) {
    	function disableAdminBar(){
      	remove_action( 'admin_footer', 'wp_admin_bar_render', 1000 ); // for the admin page
        remove_action( 'wp_footer', 'wp_admin_bar_render', 1000 ); // for the front end
        function remove_admin_bar_style_backend() {  // css override for the admin page
          echo '<style>body.admin-bar #wpcontent, body.admin-bar #adminmenu { padding-top: 0px !important; }</style>';
        }
        add_filter('admin_head','remove_admin_bar_style_backend');
        function remove_admin_bar_style_frontend() { // css override for the frontend
          echo '<style type="text/css" media="screen">
          html { margin-top: 0px !important; }
          * html body { margin-top: 0px !important; }
          </style>';
        }
        add_filter('wp_head','remove_admin_bar_style_frontend', 99);
      }
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant

i inserted this function on my function files , but it not worked …
    admin on is active on sweet date, but admin bar still appears to normal users

Abe
    Keymaster

This code is cleaner and just tested it, add it to your sweetdate-child/functions.php

COPY CODE

add_action('set_current_user', 'cc_hide_admin_bar');
    function cc_hide_admin_bar() {
      if (!current_user_can('edit_posts')) {
        show_admin_bar(false);
      }
    }

---

joninhas
    Participant

sorry , it don’t works 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Members administration’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?